SITESAFE Coverall are 100% polypropylene single-use disposable coveralls. The coveralls are convenient and provide protection from non-hazardous dust and liquid splash. They are designed for comfort with elasticated ankles, cuffs, hood and waist and are suitable for many applications.
If you’re concerned about unwanted smells, then SITESAFE Coverall is a very sensible purchase. They’ll keep your clothes odour-free and protected from essential oils, which can be difficult to remove. They’re priced low enough to use once and throw away, so there’s no need to worry about washing them.
- Designed for a comfortable fit.
- Protects you and your clothes from essential oils and odours when handling plants
- Cost-effective enough to be used once and then disposed of
- Ideal for use when trimming and harvesting
- Elasticated ankles, cuffs and hood for a snug fit
- Great for other jobs, like painting or cleaning.
- Keeps you protected from splashes of liquid (though not fully waterproof)
- perfect for use while applying pesticides.