The Maxibright Daylight LED is a full spectrum output LED with a passive heat dissipation design. The “fanless” design means that the unit is quiet, there are no mechanical parts, vastly reducing the risk of failure. This energy-saving unit has a high photoelectric conversion efficiency which means that you save energy. The high photoelectric conversion efficiency means that you get more light per watt and less waste heat.
Benefiting from a well-rounded full spectrum and highly efficient LUMLED chips, the Maxibright Daylight 200w LED makes for one of the most practical and affordable choices you can make when purchasing LED grow lights. Ensuring a full spectrum whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve gives a consistently high level of quality AND yield, every time you harvest.
- Full-spectrum output 200W, 300w and 660w LED luminaire, with far-red components.
- Optimised spectral output to provide the best light for plant growth, including Far Red.
- 200w Light distribution optimised for a 0.8m x 0.8m area.
- 300w Light distribution optimised for a 1.2 x 1.2m area
- 660w Light distribution optimised for a 1.5 x 1.5m area
- Passive heat dissipation design (No need for internal cooling fans).
- Dimmable – 20% – 40% – 60% – 80% – 100% power.
- 200w Total Output: 460 μmol/s
- 300w Total output: 690 μmol/s
- 660w Total output: 1518 μmol/s