LUMII SOLAR 315w ceramic-discharge metal-halide (CDM) lamps deliver a light spectrum that’s much closer to natural sunlight than typical High Intensity Discharge (HPS) systems.
These state-of-the art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) . They have a low power consumption and heat output and they produce a very high-quality end product.
The lamp is optimised for flowering (with a colour temperature of 3200K), but being full-spectrum, it can be used through out the growth stage aswell.
- Creates a light spectrum that plants Thrive under
- Can be used as a standalone lighting source or a supplemental light alongside HPS lighting
- Excellent for flowering and essential oil production
- For use with LUMii Solar 315w CMH lighting fixtures
- Lower power consumption and reduced heat output compared to HPS lighting
- Life span of 20,000 hours