X-Stream Heated Propagators
Seeds or cuttings are placed on the X-Stream Heated Propagators using any propagation medium. The desired temperature is set – to within 1°C – using the digital thermostat. The thermostat probe is placed inside the propagator to read and maintain the desired temperature.
Heat is dispersed evenly across the base, unlike most heated propagators there are no hot or cold spots; so no uneven growth. Temperature is fully adjustable from 5°C to 30°C; allowing growers to adjust the propagation environment to suit their specific growing area.
The X-Stream Heat lid sits on top of the heated base and maintains the heat and humidity required for successful propagation. As plants develop, the vents in the lid are opened to reduce humidity and gradually harden the plants off, ready for transplanting.
How the X-Stream Heated Propagator produces great results
- Even heat dispersion, no hot or cold spots.
- Temperature is accurately maintained.
- X-Stream lid retains humidity levels.
- Maximum control – set and maintain the desired heat and humidity levels to suit the specific growing environment.
- X-Stream 100w is Large enough for the serious grower – most heated propagators are only suited to small scale growing. The X-Stream 100w fits 3 trays of Grodan SBS cubes!
- Even growth – no hot or cold spots mean plants develop at the same rate and can be transplanted together.
- Ease of use – digital thermostat displays actual temperature and desired temperature for easy monitoring of the growing environment.
- Available with or without Thermostats and lights just Choose the option that suits you from the drop-down menu.
37w X-Stream Prop: 61 x 42 x 28cm
Lights with this kit are 2 x 60cm T5 Lights
100w X-Stream Prop: 111 x 62 x 28cm
Lights with this kit are either 2 or 4 x 120cm T5 lights