Isomax Extraction Kits
These Isomax Extraction Kits have been put together with a Rhino Pro Carbon Filter to give you total peace of mind. While the silent Isomax Fans move extremely large amounts of air the high-quality motor runs silently. The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter is perfectly matched to the airflow of the fan making sure all the odours are dealt with.
ISOMAX ACOUSTIC FAN
The Isomax Acoustic Fan is a totally unique diagonal tube fan, designed to be efficient, powerful and silent. Isomax Fans use the rotor-stator system that enables it to be efficient, air performance and power consumption wise.
Isomax is a very popular type of fan because it is a fan, integrated into a silencer. It has a full-metal housing and for noise reduction, a special type of foam is added.
Its low weight, strong air performance and quietness makes Isomax the most popular choice for your ventilation system.
- Lightweight ISOMAX fans can be installed in locations that may be unsuitable for acoustic box fans
- Two built-in hanging fittings allow for easy and quick installation
- The 3-speed fan-controller offers the ability to adjust the airflow
- Provide added flexibility and saving money on additional fan-controller units
- Overheating is prevented by a built-in thermal switch
- 150mm 3-Speed 330 – 380 – 430 m3/hr
- 200mm 3-Speed 580 – 800 – 870 m3/hr
- 250mm Low power 1480 m3/hr
- 250mm High power 2310 m3/hr
- 315mm Low power 2380 m3/hr
- 315mm High power 3260 m3/hr
The Isomax Acoustic fans are highly reliable, durable and extremely quiet giving you added security with the excellent build quality.
RHINO PRO CARBON FILTER Matched to fan power
The Rhino Pro Carbon Filters are constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
How the Rhino Pro Carbon Filters Work
The Rhino Pro carbon filters work by either Pushing or Pulling air over a 50mm activated carbon bed, Activated Carbon is a charcoal that has a highly absorbent surface area. As the air is moved through the carbon filter the carbon grabs onto the odours and will make sure the air leaving your grow room is completely odourless.
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- Aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater airflow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- The coned internal base for optimum airflow
- Trusted by Growers Worldwide
ACOUSTIC DUCTING To match Fan size
Because Acoustic Ducting is Triple-layered with insulation material, it is the ideal ducting solution for when noise is an issue. Featuring outstanding sound deadening properties, Acoustic Ducting dramatically decreases fan noise and the sound of air travelling through the ducting. Acoustic Ducting is made up of an inner layer and an outer layer of flexible-ducting separated by a layer of insulating fibreglass in-between. As air passes down normal Flexi-ducting, the sound of the fan and the flowing air vibrates the ducting producing noise. The insulating layer of fibreglass in our acoustic ducting prevents the vibration from getting from the inside layer of Flexi-ducting to the outside layer of Flexi-ducting. If the noise from your standard Flexi-ducting is causing a problem, using acoustic ducting will help reduce it.