Evoponic bud honey
Evoponic Bud Honey is a Bio stimulant that can be used towards the end of flowering/fruiting to increase natural sugar levels, making plants less attractive to sucking insects and more resistant to early rotting disease.
It’s a safe, natural material that’s based on plant extracts – without artificial PGRs (should be acceptable for Organic certification).
Put simply, it’s a flavour enhancer that gets results that direct applications of sugar solutions simply can’t achieve.
Benefits of Bud Honey
- Generates sweeter tasting buds.
- Uses both simple and complex carbohydrates.
- Gives your plant a sugary boost.
- Can be used with Soil, Coco and Hydroponics
- From week 4 of flowering:
- Use 20ML per 10L for hand-feeding application.
- Use 5ML per 10L for other systems.