Canna PK 13/14
- Suitable for any growing medium.
- Only needs to be applied one week only to the nutrient reservoir.
- For use in the plant’s flowering cycle
- Produces bigger of better quality harvest
Pure elements to stimulate flowering
Canna PK 13/14 is a high grade mixture of phosphorous and potassium that is added during the flowering phase. Both elements play a big role during the generative phase of plants. CANNA has succeeded in combining pure phosphorous and potassium in very high concentrations. This makes PK 13/14 available to the plant quickly and directly.
Phosphorous (P) is a macro nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer. In the flowering phase, extra phosphorous is needed.
Phosphorous strengthens cell formation in flowers, among other things.
Potassium (K) is also a macro nutritional element. It is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities. It is essential for transporting water and nutrition and it is responsible for the plant’s quality and rigidity. In addition to this, it also controls countless other processes such as sugar production. Potassium ensures that the plant can produce enough sugars during flowering, which are essential for the development of the flowers.
Perfect combination with CANNA BOOST
There comes a moment during the plant’s development when the need for phosphorous and potassium increases greatly. If Canna PK 13/14 is given at this moment you will satisfy the flowering plant’s increased needs and the fruits will achieve maximum development. CANNA BOOST enhances the metabolism and has a strengthening effect on PK 13/14. This perfect combination will cause the plant to flower more lavishly.
Suitable for every Medium
- Shake bottle well before use
- Add CANNA PK 13/14 5 weeks into your flowering period to a full nutrition tank in the following dose: add 15 ml per 10 litre of water.
- Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days
- PK13/14 has a guaranteed composition of 13% P2O5 and 14% k2O.